Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Global Dolls?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member stepshigh01's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 9th, 2005
    Posts
    131
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    How big are Global Dolls? I found a doll site with Global Doll stuff on sale...are Global Dolls the same size as AGs? 18"? Would thier acc fit AGs? Sorry for my ignorance.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member ksami's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 30th, 2005
    Posts
    447
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Do you mean the Girls of Many Lands dolls? I believe they were quite a bit smaller than the regular AGs, so the clothing and accessories would not work between them. A Google search turned up this old page, where you can get a real-life perspective of their size:

    http://store.americangirl.com/pls/ag...h?catid=375720

    I've never seen one of these dolls in person, but since the GOML were intended to be display-only dolls, can you even change their clothes at all?

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ November 21, 2005 07:45 PM: Message edited by: ksami ]</font>

  3. #3
    Inactive Member llama_dreamdancer_5's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 18th, 2005
    Posts
    194
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I've never seen one of these dolls in person, but since the GOML were intended to be display-only dolls, can you even change their clothes at all?

    Yes! You can, thier real tricky. Like you said more display than play. ( Although, I do play with them sometimes)
    [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member stepshigh01's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 9th, 2005
    Posts
    131
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    No, I don't think they meant GOML dolls. The site just said Global Dolls....thanks for the replies though!!!!

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Gombe Gal's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 19th, 2005
    Posts
    406
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Try searching eBay for Global Dolls. I have before, and I think they told the size in some auctions.
    Hope this helps! [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

    Edited for spelling.

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ November 21, 2005 08:34 PM: Message edited by: Gombe Gal ]</font>

  6. #6
    Inactive Member jlogemann17's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 6th, 2005
    Posts
    483
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    From a quick look on e-bay the 2 I found are about 14 inches tall.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member FelinaDoon's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 3rd, 2005
    Posts
    692
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Could Be the Global Friends Doll

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •